Thursday, 13 November 2014

It's been awhile..

Hey everyone. 
I know, you're probably confused as to why I'm posting right now. It's been a long time, a really long time. 
I haven't posted in over a year, and as I'm typing this I still don't know why I decided to post. Maybe it's because I still get emails about comments on my blog occasionally, or seeing people like my facebook page every few days. Despite me not posting, somehow people are still reading my blog... Which kind of shocks me. 
Well, let me start by stating what has happened in the last year.... I'm still working at sephora, and I still love it. I got married in June, and moved into a new house in September. It's been a really great year! 
I still am unsure if I want to blog again, I haven't been feeling the passion in the last year... I actually haven't painted my nails since Christmas lol. 
I just felt like I needed to say this, and let you all know that maybe one day I will come back... I just don't know when.  
Thanks everyone! 

Lindsay 

3 comments:

  1. I read you and still click on your name. I wish you happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you! I love love love your blog and if you decide to start up again I'll be right here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Facial steamer with lamp and cavitation machine at home?

    ReplyDelete