Thursday, 5 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 5 - Blue Nails

Hey!
It's now Day 4 of the 31 Day Challenge, and that means blue nails. I actually own a TON of blue polishes, so it was very hard to choose what to use for today. I decided to do 2 of my favorite blues, as well as my favorite nail art design.



I love doing leopard print nails, and I love it even more with these stunning blue polishes.
I can't believe I've made it to Day 5 already, I'm starting to get a little tired and I'm running out of ideas but I'm loving the challenge so far.
Lets hope I can make it till the end!

xox

2 comments:

  1. You do some beautiful nailart, I'm sure you can make it to the end of this challenge :)
    I think leopard print is my favourite too, it's just so fun (and easy) and I love the endless colour combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I always love you leopard print manis :D

    ReplyDelete