Wednesday, 4 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 4 - Green Nails

I can't believe that it's already Day 4, wooo! That means it's time for some Green Nails!
I honestly wasn't feeling very inspired by this color, so I just went for something simple again.
Surpsingly enough I had quite a few green polishes to choose from, I ended up using Gosh - Miss Minty for the base and then Color Club - Abyss down the middle. (Also used Sephora X - Chaotic and a silver striper)



I like the simplicity of this, but I hate that the silver photographs so weird. It looked like a perfect line in person and in photo's it looks like flecks of glitter. Oh well, I'm still satisfied.

I can't believe tomorrow is Day 5 already! Come back tomorrow and see my Blue Nails, they will feature a typical nail art design that I have done A LOT.

xox

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Simple, but still looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can kind of see the silver line you're talking about! Love this one and the rainbow nails in your previous post.

    I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's BlogSephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete