Monday, 2 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 2, Orange Nails

Hey!
It's now Day 2 in the 31 Day Challenge, and that means orange nails! This is another color I don't use very often, but I decided to do something out of my element today.
I was looking for some inspiration so I decided to go through a few of my favorite blogs and look at some tutorials when I came across an Ikat tutorial by Kayla Shevonne. I knew immediately that I had to give this a try, and orange would work beautifully with this design.



I had a bit of difficulty with this one but it was worth it in the end, I am so in love with the way they turned out.

That's 2 days down now, stay tuned tomorrow for some yellow nails!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the colours you picked for this design, they work brilliantly together <3

    ReplyDelete