Sunday, 1 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 1, Red Nails!

Hey lovelies!
I'm so excited, it's Day 1 of the 31 Day Challenge and today's theme is Red Nails. I'm actually not a huge fan of red polish, I only had a few to choose from so I decided to just go with something really simple.
I decided to go with a Fishtail Mani design, I've only attempted to do this once and it went horribly wrong lol.



My camera really didn't like red, I tried a few other designs with red polishes and it kept making them appear pink. Thankfully I had this beauty and it photographed a bit better.

Stay tuned for tomorrows orange nails, I'm really excited about them!

Thanks for reading! xox

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful start to the challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red polish and I think that you made a good choice with the accents to this.

    ReplyDelete