Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Rainbow Honey - Magic Cake

Hey loves!
I'm typing this post at 1:30 am and I'm trying SO hard to stay awake right now. I mentioned the other day that I will be working overnights a few days this week, and that day is tomorrow! Lets hope I can stay awake tonight so I don't die while I work until 6am tomorrow!
Lets get to the nails, we all know I love Rainbow Honey so of course I have to finally post of swatch of Magic Cake. I bought this polish during The SUmmer Of 199X Pre-sale (the same time I grabbed the set for the giveaway), so it's about time I use it!
I chose to swatch this over 2 coats of Color Club - Evolution.


I really love neon polishes, but don't we all? As I'm writing this post I'm feeling inspired to do a comparison post on a few indie brands neon glitter polishes!

Thanks for reading! xox

2 comments:

  1. Eek good luck with your shifts!
    This is such a gorgeous neon glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo! Looking forward to the neon comparison ;)

    ReplyDelete