Sunday, 4 August 2013

Rainbow Gradient

Hey lovelies!
It seems like I'm getting in the habit of taking Fridays and Saturdays off from blogging, I apologize but we all need a few days off every now and then. Next week my posts might be a little bit more sporadic because I have to work 2 overnight shifts and then prepare myself for an 8am shift 2 days later. I will try to swatch and prepare posts on Monday so I have a few things for you all.

Enough of my rambling, lets get onto the nails! I feel like I hadn't done a gradient in awhile so I decided it was time to do one!
I used: China Glaze - Sunday Funday, Orly - Butterflies, Orly - Spark and Sephora X - Chaotic.



I'm so obsessed with this, why don't I do gradients more often?

Thanks for reading everyone, enjoy your Sunday! xox

2 comments:

  1. A few days off from blogging is always good :)
    This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete