Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Mentality - Rowdy

Hey everyone!
I'm back! I know it's been almost a week since I've posted but I just needed a break, and I've been stressed and working a lot lately.
Today I have a beautiful polish by Mentality, and it's also my very first polish by Mentality.
I received this in some nail mail from a friend, and she knows I'm a huge sucker for purples.

I used 2 coats for full coverage then applied a gel top coat.



Here's a picture of this polish without a top coat.


Without top coat it gives a semi-matte finish.
This polish is absolutely stunning, I love everything about it! My nail mail buddy definitely got me a winner with this one.

Do you prefer it with or without top coat?

Thanks for reading! xox

5 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty color! I think I like it more with top coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like it better without top coat :) I love matte polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I really like it matte and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the way it looks without a top coat :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I love Mentality polishes great formula and lots of nice colors :)

    ReplyDelete