Saturday, 10 August 2013

Candy Lacquer - Mermaid Wishes

Hey lovelies!
I know it's been a few days since I've posted, all thanks to my overnight shifts screwing me up lol. But I'm back, and I've got a swatch of a beautiful polish by Candy Lacquer.
I've had Mermaid Wishes for a few months, and I've swatched it several time but each time it just doesn't look as pretty as it does in real life. I am finally satisfied with my swatches!
I swatched this over 2 coats of China Glaze - Aquadelic.



I love this polish, I love all of my Candy Lacquer polishes.
Do you own any Candy Lacquers?

Thank you to all my new followers, I was so excited to see that I'm almost at 900 followers. You're so amazing!
xox

3 comments:

  1. I got my first Candy Lacquer last week, I chose Licorice Allsorts. I love it so much! This one is adorable too and I love the color you layered it over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glitter looks great over Aquadelic!

    ReplyDelete