Saturday, 13 July 2013

Rainbow Honey - Tessie

Hey!
Aren't we all glad it's the weekend? I love Saturdays because it means I get to spend the entire day with my fiance.. and today we will be building my new helmer (more like he will lol) and organizing my polish stash! I will try to take some pictures of the before and after, so you can see how messy I keep things now haha.

I have a swatch of Tessie from Rainbow Honey for you today. I'm sure you all know how much I love Rainbow Honey polishes, they're my favorite. So of course when they had The Summer Of 199X Collection for presale I had to buy some (and I grabbed a little something for a giveaway).



I love love love this. I love any purple polish, but I love the shade of purple on this one.
I also grabbed I Miss You, Magic Cake, and I got the monthly polish which was Mt. Moon. I really need to get my hands on the July monthly polish, my birth month and it has cute flower glitter!

You can purchase this and the rest of The Summer of 199X Collection at Rainbow Honey.

Thanks! xox

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colour! I would love to see stash pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your helmer!
    Ooh this polish is lovely :D

    ReplyDelete