Saturday, 13 July 2013

Question time

Hey! 
I know I have been a bad blogger, I've said it a million times, but I've been trying to figure out ways to improve. I feel like I've been stuck in a rut, and I didn't know what to post anymore. Thankfully my fiancé talked to me about this and we've come up with some ideas! 
I think it's time I make an effort to post at least once a day now, and I want to start doing theme days. 
What would you like to see? Tutorials (makeup or nails, or both?), makeup, reviews, nail art? 
Please let me know. I would be nothing if it wasn't for my followers and your opinions mean a lot to me. 
Thank you. 

7 comments:

  1. I would love to see some tutorials from you! I've also seen a lot of bloggers do some kind of "untrieds week" so maybe that's an idea? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see nail art. That's what I'm all about. I have my own blog for nail art, but I love to see what other people are doing and get inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see nail art. That's what I'm all about. I have my own blog for nail art, but I love to see what other people are doing and get inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do Pinterest week like many bloggers have been doing, makeup reviews would be good since you work at Sephora ;), tutorials too. Posting once a day is going to be stressful though, maybe aim for Monday-Friday and take the weekends off :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see makeup reviews and also nail care posts! Don't get so down on yourself, I love your blog whether you post everyday or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I would love to see makeup tutorials and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I can say one thing, don't apologize! We appreciate what we get and it doesn't have to be once a day! I'd rather see two/three a week that I can tell you enjoyed writing and have you around for awhile than seven a week and watch you get burned out. Keep it up okay! and don't be so hard on yourself. We all have lives, you can be included in that, too. :)

    ReplyDelete