Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Pretty and Polished Swatch Spam!

Hey lovelies!
I told you about some nail mail I received from Cynthia last week, well she included 4 very lovely Pretty and Polished polishes. I was so excited because these are my first full size P&P's!

First up is Candy Carnation. A soft pink cream with holographic sparkle throughout. I'm not a huge fan of pinks but this is the perfect shade, I love pastely polishes. It covered perfectly in 2 coats.



Delightful Daisy. A yellow cream base with a subtle shimmer throughout. I love this, but I hate that you can see streaks in it. Oh well, it's still a very pretty shade of yellow. It covered perfectly in 3 thin coats.



Lady Lavender. A medium purple cream with purple glitters in various shapes and sizes. I'm a huge fan of purples and this is a big hit for me, it's purple with purple.. who wouldn't love that? Again, it covered perfectly in 2 coats.



The Big Squeeze. A bright yellow base with yellow and white glitters in various sizes. This is so pretty in person, but it is VERY hard to photograph. I used 1 coat over a white base. 



I'm starting to wonder why I don't own more P&P polishes lol. They're all so pretty and the formula is amazing. I might need to go order some more!

Thanks for reading! xox


1 comment: