Sunday, 14 July 2013

Pipe Dream Polish Review

Hey loves!
Today I will be showing you 3 unique polishes from Pipe Dream Polish.
I had great customer service with April, she was so nice and easy to talk to. Pipe Dream Polish sells such a wide range of polishes, but I chose 2 crellies and a neon topper to review.

First up, It's Not Sane. A bright yellow base packed with multicolored glitter and a hint of shimmer. I applied 2 coats and got full coverage. It applied perfectly, very nice and even.



Pink Elephants and Lemonade - A medium crelly base with pink and yellow glitters. I used 2 coats for full coverage again. I did have a few problems with the glitter in this polish not coming out very well. You can see in my photo that all the glitters got stuck to the bottle which made it difficult to get them out.



Like Totally - A clear base with neon green squares, neon pink squares, neon blue hexes and white hexes. I applied 1 coat over a pink base, and then "dabbed" a little more into areas that had no glitter. I think the clear base was a little bit thick in this, but overall I like the polish. It's also my first neon glitter topper!



Overall I had a good experience with Pipe Dream Polish.
You can purchase these and many more for $7.50 USD by visiting Pipe Dream Polish on Etsy

3 comments:

  1. The yellow one is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors! Love the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute! I like "Like Totally" haha

    ReplyDelete