Monday, 1 July 2013

My Canada Day nails!

Hey loves!
As most of you know I'm Canadian, so of course I did nails for Canada Day!
I meant to post this in the morning, but clearly I'm a little late haha.
Last year my Canada Day mani was filled with simple nail art (You can see that post HERE), but this year I decided to make it even simpler.
I used Color Club (can't think of the name, oops), Barielle - White Wedding and Different Dimension - Spencer.



I loved the out come, so simple but still shows my love for my country.
If you are Canadian as well then I hope you had/are having an awesome Canada Day. I spent the day relaxing with my fiance, and we had a nice big BBQ with bacon wrapped steaks. Yummy!

Thanks for reading xox

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous mani! I love the red and glitter...stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Gorgeous and fun for Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I drank to much for my Canada day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Canada day! Cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...this is so pretty. I super love the color and the design. Its nicely and neatly done. Love it!

    ReplyDelete