Sunday, 21 July 2013

Happy Birthday To Meeeee! :)

Hey my loves!
I've been dreading this day for awhile now, my birthday is officially here. Now don't get me wrong, I love eating cake and I love getting birthday cards but no one wants to get a year older (I'm 25 now..).
I was going to opt out of birthday nails, but I couldn't help myself lol. I just went for something simple, a cupcake nail design (so cliche for birthdays, I know).
I used: Lime Crime - Lavendairy, China Glaze - White On White and Lush Lacquer - Clowning Around (I FINALLY HAVE THIS!)



I need to say thank you to Cynthia at Femme Fatale Lacquers for the amazing nail mail she got me. She included so many lemmings, and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have these 2 gorgeous polishes I used today!

I will be spending my birthday eating mass amounts of cupcakes, thanks to my fiance, having breakfast with my dad, and who knows what else I will get up to. I will take pictures of today and try to get a post up tomorrow! :)

Have a great Sunday everyone! xox

7 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that cupcake is so cute! Happy birthday, hope you have an awesome day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! & I'm so glad you went for a cliched cupcake mani for your birthday! It looks really good (:

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grattis! That means congratulations in Swedish! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Love your bday mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated now) birthday! Cute nails!

    ReplyDelete