Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hey everyone!
Today is my Dads birthday, so of course I had to do nails to celebrate. My dad is a very simple man, and only 1 thing came to mind when I was trying to decide what to do.. Toronto Maple Leafs. I know all you hockey fans probably laugh lol, but I'm from Toronto and we have to support our home team here and my dad is a DIE HARD fan. He is obsessed! His kitchen has custom counter tops in a shade of blue and he has Toronto Maple Leaf everything.

I decided to do a simple mani incorporating Blue and White. I used OPI - Swimsuit Nailed it, and China Glaze - White On White (All of this was free handed, no striping time or striping brush)



This mani is simple, not too girly and definitely suits my Dads TML obsession.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

Thanks for reading! xox

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Nailtopia's Dad! :) great job on the freehand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy belated birthday to your dad :D Great mani!

    ReplyDelete