Thursday, 25 July 2013

Femme Fatale Lacquer - '80's Skull Party

Hey loves!
Well, I've mentioned my swap with Cynthia several times now and of course she had to include some of her babies (She makes Femme Fatale Lacquer). I was so excited to get my hands on these, I'm always dying for all her new creations, but sadly she doesn't normally ship to Canada.
I chose to swatch this over China Glaze - Light as Air.



This polish is insane, I love it. It has such a fun mix of glitters, and the neon colors really pop over a light base.
Must own all of the FFL Polishes!!!

You can purchase this polish and many more on Femme Fatale Lacquers shop!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great on you! I love those bright glitters on the light colored base, they really do pop.

    ReplyDelete