Monday, 22 July 2013

Candy Lacquer - Sweet Hearts

Hey lovelies!
I had a really nice birthday yesterday, thank you for all the birthday wishes. I'm not going to bore you by telling you everything I did, or what I got.. but I got to spend the day with my fiance and my family, and that's all I wanted.
I've recently become obsessed with Candy Lacquer, they are so unique and pretty and I just want them all lol. So of course when my friend Amanda was getting rid of this beautiful polish I knew I had to have it.



I love heart glitter, and this polish is just so pretty!

What kind of polishes are you a sucker for? Is it a certain brand, certain glitter, or color?

Thanks for reading! xox

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I also want just about everything from Candy Lacquer. I have a package that I'm getting in the mail today that has Sugar Flowers, which is my first polish from them that I ordered from a blog sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw glad you had a nice birthday :D
    This polish is so pretty! Love the little hearts in it!

    ReplyDelete