Saturday, 20 July 2013

Bleeding Purple

Hey lovelies!
I took a few days off from posting so I decided to try to make it up by posting twice today lol.
This post is of some simple nail art I saw on Pinterest by Nailed It that I just fell in love with and had to try.
This was so easy to do, and I really loved the end result.
I used China Glaze - White On White, Essie - Go Ginza and China Glaze - Spontaneous as well as a striping brush.



Nailed It always has such amazing tutorials, she makes the prettiest designs and they are usually pretty easy to do! Check out the tutorial HERE.

I also can't believe that tomorrow is my birthday, and I STILL don't know what to do with my nails. I got a pretty amazing nail mail package this week and I might have to use some of the colors so look out for that tomorrow.

Thanks for reading! xox

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I remember seeing the original post and thinking how complicated this much have been to create, but when I saw the tutorial I was pretty amazed and how simple it was!
    For my birthday I didn't do anything special. I think I was just so busy and overwhelmed with work that all I wanted to do was sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! The colors you used are perfection! :D

    ReplyDelete