Friday, 7 June 2013

Zoya - Gie Gie

Hey!
I am so beyond happy that it's Friday, my last day of work and then I get 9 days off, woooo! I'm going to Niagara Falls with my man for our anniversary, and I will be gone for 3 days and for those 3 days I will have guest posts by a few lovely bloggers so look out for those next week!

Today I have a polish from Zoya, Gie Gie. This is definitely not a polish I would normally buy, it came in my May Ipsy bag. I'm not really a fan of pinks, but of course I had to see it for myself.



I'm still not too sure how I feel about this color, it isn't my favorite.. but I guess it doesn't look awful?
What do you think?

xox

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really pretty, like the perfect "princess" pink. Have fun at Niagara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I got this color in my glam bag, too and I didn't love it. I tried to, but it's weird... it's not a horrible formula, but the sparkle is kind of ... "chunky" feeling..... or it applies thickly. It looks better on you than me though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh have a great vacation! The polish looks pretty on you :D

    ReplyDelete