Sunday, 23 June 2013

Starfish Nail Art

 Hey!
Well I have been a slacker on my blog, and a slacker for nail art lately, so I have some starfish nails today for you all. Since it's not officially Summer I decided it was a perfect time to try something new.
For this I used: China Glaze - Nomadic In Nude (base), China Glaze - Fairy Dust (Over the base to give it the glittering sand effect), China Glaze - Make Some Noise (Starfish), and Color Club - In Theory (dots in starfish).


These were really easy to do, and I think they look pretty cute. They're definitely not my best work, but I don't mind.. at least I tried something different!

I can't believe how fast June has flown by? I just realized my Birthday is in less than a month which means I will be 25 soon.. ugh!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your Sunday everyone!
xox

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh fun! i would really like to try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the starfishes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are SO cute! Do you mean "now officially summer" instead of "not officially...."

    ReplyDelete