Sunday, 16 June 2013

NCLA Nail Wrap - Sawdust

Hey lovelies!
A few weeks ago I showed you a review on NCLA Nail Wraps - Stephanies Galaxy, and today I have the second set that I received from Nail Polish Canada.
I was a little hesitant on using them again because I did have some trouble peeling them off, but I tried them anyways.



These ones went on a little easier than last time, I didn't have as many problems. I also think I liked these ones a bit more, the design was funky and something I wouldn't normally be able to do.
I was careful and made sure I had a good base coat on again so I didn't loose a layer of nails, thank god.

You can purchase this design and many more at Nail Polish Canada for $16 a piece.

Thanks!

*All products were provided to me by the company for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

2 comments: