Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Guest Blogger Day 3: Q from Squeaky Nails

Hey loves!
Today I am in Niagara Falls with my babe for our 3 year anniversary so Q from Squeaky Nails is here for a guest post. Enjoy!
---

Hi!
Q here, from www.squeakynails.com :) I always like reading guest posts on blogs, so thank you Lindsay for letting me post here, and I hope you have a great holiday!
Now let me start off by saying I might have a giant slight obsession with grey polish. I would happily just wear grey on my nails, but that would probably result in a pretty boring blog. When I recently got a bottle of OPI's Polka.com... I just couldn't resist, and decided to layer it over one of my favourite grey crème polishes. I love this colour combination!

This is Catrice - Ashley with OPI - Polka.com dabbed on the tips of my nails.


Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I still have Polka.com in my untried pile, I should do glitter tips like these with it. It goes great with that gray!

    ReplyDelete