Monday, 10 June 2013

Guest Blogger Day 1: Aneela from Rise And Shine Beauty

Hey my lovelies!
Today is my first day of my 3 days of guest posts, this one is coming from the lovely Aneela!
----
Hi, this is Aneela from RiseAndShineBeauty.blogspot.com. I met Lindsay through Twitter and she's such a sweet, lovely, and helpful person! I'm so excited to be guest-posting for her!
For this mani I tried a jelly sandwich for the first time. I applied one coat of Creme de Mint from the new L'Oreal Miss Candy Collection, one coat of China Glaze Atlantis, and then another coat of Creme de Mint. By itself Atlantis is much more teal, so I think it's cool to see this minty green spin on it! I finished with one coat of Poshe base coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.




Thank you for inviting me to guest post, Lindsay, and have a lovely vacation! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty jelly sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Beautiful nails, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks almost like a liquid sand polish, great color! :)

    ReplyDelete