Thursday, 6 June 2013

Gradient FAIL

Hey everyone!
Today I have a gradient fail for you all, in person it was nice but pictures didn't turn out so well.
I wanted a nice gradient of pink, purple and blue.. and instead it looks like I have pink and then blue tips. Thank you camera/lighting for making this into a fail.



Maybe next time I should use a more saturated purple? lol.
I swear I always have issues where mani's look better in person than in pictures, clearly I need to configure the settings on my camera haha.

Thanks for reading everyone!
xox

8 comments:

  1. I actually like it! And I can totally see the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww no, this looks good - no fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this is a fail at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my manis never look as good in photos as they do IRL. I can def see your purple so not a complete fail! overall result is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually love it, it's def not a fail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't call this a fail!
    Which glitter did you use here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw it's not a fail! It still looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't think this a fail is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete