Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Glitzology - Steel City

Hey lovelies!
Well yesterday I was talking about feeling sick, and today I'm still under the weather. It's like I have a super cold or something, it's been a week of coughing like crazy and blowing my nose. I must feel better soon!

Today I have a swatch of another beauty from Glitzology, I pretty much love every polish I've got from her. 




Currently Glitzology's shop is on Holiday due to Stacy's health. Stacy is currently on bed rest and has an injured back that may require surgery, I'm wishing her all the best and hoping she gets better soon.

Thanks for reading! xox

6 comments:

  1. Love this nail polish! All that glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite colour combos <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome glitter combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Steeler friends would love this!

    ReplyDelete