Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Glitzology - As You Wish

Hey loves!
I have been showing you swatches by Glitzology for the past few weeks, and today I have a beauty called As You Wish.
I knew I had to have this polish because of my love for purples and blues, and there's some white glitter in there too!



I'm such a fan of Glitology's polishes. The polishes are all so beautiful, the names are unique and Stacy is such a sweetheart.
The shop is currently on Vacation but you can sign up and be notified when she returns HERE 

Thanks for reading! xox

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the background color and the glitters on top. Great choice indeed. I wanna try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how pretty! Love the glitter colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, perfect glitter mix!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete