Thursday, 27 June 2013

Fandom Cosmetics Swatches and Review

Hey lovelies!
Today I have a review of an indie brand that some of you may not know about, but I'm so excited about, Fandom Cosmetics! I love what inspires this brand, because I am pretty nerdy about certain things and to see nail polish based on stuff that I'm a huge fan of makes me excited (especially that GOT Collection!!!).
Annie was kind enough to send me 3 bottles from 3 different collections, and I'm so excited to show them to you.

Ride Or Die - From the Fast And Furious Collection, and inspired by Dom, it is a clear base with maroon, black, white and silver glitter in different sizes. I applied 1 coat over a gray base so you could really see the beauty in this glitter polish. It applied really nice, I got a good amount of glitter on the polish and it smoothed out pretty evenly. 



Dead Man - From the Sherlock Collection, inspired by the episode "The Blind Banker", it's a yellow base that's packed with black glitter. I used 3 very thin coats for this, it applied very well and evenly. I suggest making sure it's dry between coats, because I failed to do so lol. 



Sleeping Warrior - From the Once Upon A Time Collection, inspired by the relationship between Mulan and Aurora, it's a clear base with holo silver, holo candy apple red hexes, black circles, violet glitter and gold holo dust. This polish is just stunning, I couldn't get over how insanely pretty it is. I used 1 coat over a pink base. It applied beautifully, I could barely keep my eyes off all the pretty holo glitter!



If you're a huge fan girl (or boy) then I'm sure you will find something from Fandom Cosmetics, and even if you aren't a fan girl the polish definitely doesn't disappoint! I can't wait to get my hands on the GOT Collection, True Blood and Avengers!

Fandom Cosmetics bottles are $8.50 and you can purchase them on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/FandomCosmetics

Thanks for reading! xox

*All products were provided to me for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you layered Ride Or Die over a grey base <3 Such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these are awesome! Loving Ride or Die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decide on colours of which slimmer your good skin tone, including lilac with both gentle or vibrant hue, some sort of light-weight in order to method hue connected with magenta, as well as reddish.Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete