Sunday, 9 June 2013

China Glaze Texture - Of Coarse and Itty, Bitty and Gritty

Hey lovelies!
The other day I was saying on Facebook that I didn't own any textured polishes, then on Friday I went out shopping and came across these ones from China Glaze. I never read reviews so I wasn't sure if they were good, but the colors looked pretty so I decided to grab 2.

Of Coarse - Beautiful creamy blue with an amazing textured finish. I used 2 coats for this, just to be safe, and I loved it. I felt like I couldn't stop staring at my nails, the effect was so pretty and the color was perfect.



Itty, Bitty and Gritty - This is a beautiful creamy coral with a textured effect. Now, I had some difficulty with this one, the textured effect isn't quite as nice as Of Coarse and I swatched this 3 times to see if it would change, it didn't. Also, my camera hates corals so the photograph isn't the best.


Next time I want to try Zoya Pixie Dust polishes, I hear they're amazing and I'm dying to get my hands on them!

As of tomorrow there will be 3 days of Guest Blogger posts, so enjoy posts from Bloggers that maybe you didn't know about before! :)

Thanks for reading! xox

2 comments:

  1. I love Of Coarse's colour <3 Did it stain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the colors you picked! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete