Sunday, 2 June 2013

Chevron Tips

Hey lovelies!
It's been so insanely hot the past few days, and everyday it has been calling for rain and barely even raining. Like today, it's so sunny out.. make up your mind weather!

I have some simple nail art for you today, some chevron tips! I don't normally do tip manis or a lot of nail art, so this was something different for me.
All of the colors used were Essie - Go Ginza, Avenue Maintain and Madison Ave-Hue.. and some striping tape to get the lines of course.



I'm also get super excited because as of Saturday I will have a week off work with my man, and it will be our 3 year anniversary! We aren't even 100% sure of what we are doing now, I could sit at home everyday and be content lol.

Thanks for reading, enjoy your Sundays everyone! xox

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful chevron mani! Lovely colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my fave colors, this looks really great!

    ReplyDelete