Saturday, 15 June 2013

Candy Lacquer - Sugar Skulls and Vacation Pictures!

Hey loves!
I have been a slacker on posting my Vacation pictures because I've been sick ever since I got home. If any of you follow me on Instagram then you know that I wore Candy Lacquer - Sugar Skulls for vacation, and I loved it!



On Tuesday it was my 3 year anniversary with my fiance, and we went away to Niagara Falls, Ontario! I had a really fun time, I took a lot of pictures, most which I won't post because they would bore you lol, but here's 2!

First is a picture of me and my man in front of the falls. On the left you can see the American Falls, and on the right there's the Canadian Falls. :)


And of course as a nail blogger I had to take a picture of my nails in front of the falls lol!


Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you're all having an amazing weekend! xox

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun glitter! Love the pictures! Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it. You can check out shopping merchants so as to get specifics on happens to
    be but microwave price tags outside of unlike makes.
    Creating stainless watch grease stains attached to it
    that you will are certainly not consider? Which the smokeless manages
    guantee that the bread toasted is developed optimum considering
    that number one melted.

    Also visit my blog; Fiesta Toaster On Ebay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute together! Hope you enjoyed the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the scenery! :D

    ReplyDelete