Monday, 24 June 2013

Candy Lacquer - Bunny Dreams II

Hey everyone!

Today I have a swatch of a gorgeous polish from Candy Lacquer. This was a polish that I knew I had to have the moment I saw it, and that's not because it's a beautiful polish (which it is), it's because of the name.
As you all know I'm a huge bunny lover, I have a holland lop named Peanut and I had a holland lop/lionhead mix Waffles (RIP), so I couldn't resist buying a polish called Bunny Dreams.
I honestly find myself buying polish all of the time just because of the name, I'm sure if there was a polish named Lindsay I would buy it too lol.

Enough rambling, lets get to the polish!
Bunny Dreams II is a clear base that's packed with an insane amount of glitter (like all Candy Lacquer polishes). There are tons of different colors, shapes and sizes of glitter in this including stars, moons, hearts, and tons of holo glitter. 



I'm in LOVE with this polish, and any polish I get from Candy Lacquer. The glitter is insanely unique, no one makes a glitter top coat like Candy Lacquer.
You can find this polish and many more on Candy Lacquers shop for $8.50 a piece.

Thanks! xox

2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest nail polish I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the name of this polish fits it well! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete