Friday, 31 May 2013

Rainbow Honey - Fab Summer Set Review

Hey, Happy Friday everyone!
Can anyone else believe that it's already the last day of May? I feel like this month just flew by!
Today I have a gorgeous set for you from Rainbow Honey, the Fab Summer Set, this is a limited edition set exclusive to Fab.com (so get it while you can!)
 Lets get right to the beautiful polishes.

Tenda - A bright gorgeous green with a golden shimmer throughout. This covered perfectly in 2 coats, and as usual the formula was amazing. This is such a unique polish, and even though I'm not a huge fan of green polishes I actually liked this and it's very unique compared to the other greens I own.



Schrammi - A deep coral, almost red with a gorgeous gold shimmer throughout. Again, great consistency and it covered in 2 coats. I love this for summer, it's such a beautiful shade of coral and the gold shimmer just adds a nice pop to it.



Costa Del Sol - A clear base with gold, iridescent and holographic glitters in various shapes. I used one coat over each polish, and I loved it. My only problem was that it got a little thick, and it was hard to place the glitter nicely because it kept globbing.



I also decided I wanted to wear the whole collection today, so I decided to do a simple accent nail mani!



Overall I really like this collection, it definitely has that summer vibe to it with the bright colors.
You can purchase the Fab Summer Set HERE for $25, as well as some gorgeous other collections by Rainbow Honey.

Thanks for reading! xox

*All products were provided to me for review by the company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

2 comments:

  1. Your final mani looks very Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how fast the year is going. These look great!

    ReplyDelete