Monday, 20 May 2013

Polish Addict Nail Polish - Butterfly Utopia

Hey!
I have another polish to review for you all today, and this one is coming from Polish Addict Nail Polish. I have been a huge fan of Lauras polishes for awhile so I'm so happy to have the opportunity to review one of them!

Butterfly Utopia - A purple jelly base packed with silver, blue, red and purple glitter in different sizes and shapes (bar, square, diamond, hearts, and butterflies!). You can get full opacity in 3 coats, or you can layer it over a polish (I'm showing you both today). It applied well, it wasn't too thick.. I just wasn't a fan of the brush, but that tends to happen with mini bottles.
The first picture is 3 coats on its own, and the second is it layered over Essie - Go Ginza.



I wish you could see the true beauty of this polish, but clearly my camera hates jelly finishes.

You can purchase this polish and many others on Polish Addict Nail Polishes shop HERE, and follow Laura on Instagram for updates and news @polishaddictnailcolor

Thanks for reading! xox

*All products were provided to me by the company for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

3 comments: