Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Dots, Dots and more.. DOTS!

Hey lovelies!
I decided to do some more nail art for you all, and I went with something simple.. polka dots! I obviously couldn't resist using my favorite color, purple, but I threw in a little white too.
Colors used: Essie - Go Ginza, Color Club - Lavendarling, Color Club - Glitter Wonderland and a white.



I love how simple polka dot manicures are, yet they look so pretty! I could wear polka dot nails every day and I would be happy.

Anyone that has been following my blog for awhile knows I have an adorable bunny Waffles, as well as a kitten Finn who I only got a few months ago! Well on Saturday I decided to extend my family even bigger and I got myself another bunny! He's adorable (at least we think it's a he), he's a dwarf Holland Lop and his name is Peanut. 


And here's a picture of Waffles and Finn napping on me! :)



Waffles is in surgery today (neuter), so I'm sitting here patiently waiting to go get him and hoping everything goes okay. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading! xox

2 comments:

  1. Aww, your animals are so cute! Love the mani too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love how your little family is growing :D
    Great dot mani! I love the dot placement!

    ReplyDelete