Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Different Dimension - Set It Free Collection

Hey lovelies!
Today I am so excited to share with you a gorgeous collection by Different Dimension, the Set It Free Collection. This collection consists of 3 beautiful polishes with color reflecting holo goodness in them!

Lets get right to the swatches!

Wide Awake - A light pink scattered holographic polish with a hint of hot pink in the right lighting. I used 3 coats to get full coverage but you could definitely layer this over another polish. The formula was really good, it covered smoothly and evenly. The first picture is in the sunlight and the second is natural lighting.



Stronger - A light blue scattered holo with hints of different colors in the right light, I could see purple & green. Again, I used 3 coats for full coverage but you can layer this one as well. I also had no problems with the formula, the dry time was fast and it was very smooth. The first picture is in the sunlight and the second is natural lighting.



Black Dahlia - A black, almost grey/purple scattered holo with hints of different colors in the right light, purple & blue, as well as micro iridescent glitters. I only needed 2 coats with this for full coverage, but I applied a third just to be safe.. and you could definitely layer this as well. I had no problems with the formula. I should have given my bottle a better shake because you can see some of the glitter just laying on the bottom. The first picture is in the sunlight and the second is natural lighting.



I really love all of these colors, but who doesn't love holo polishes? If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be Black Dahlia because of that iridescent glitter.. but all of these are just stunning!

You can purchase these polishes and many more on Different Dimensions shop page HERE, and like her on Facebook to keep up with releases and other information HERE.

Thanks for reading! xox

*All products were provided to me by the company for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

3 comments:

  1. Wide Awake is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches! These holos are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete