Thursday, 2 May 2013

Daring Digits - Daft Punk Duo

Hey loves!
I'm very happy that it's Thursday, tomorrow is the start of my 3 day weekend (which means I can finally swatch). I haven't had a chance to take any nail pictures this week so I've been digging through my archive, thankfully I found these beautiful swatches from over a month ago lol.

First up is Thomas - A clear base with red and black square glitter, holo hexes and holo/silver microglitter. Very pretty, could work over just about any color. I love square glitter so I'm a huge fan of this.


Guy Manuel - A clear base loaded with square rainbow glitter and gold/yellow hexes. This one is just so pretty in person, I love it. But who doesn't love rainbow glitter?


Daring Digits is currently having a sale and the polishes are $6.50, such an amazing deal!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. May have to acquire Guy Manuel now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both glitters look great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love Thomas! I have a son named Thomas and red is one of his favorite colors. Not that he wears nail polish.

    ReplyDelete