Sunday, 26 May 2013

3 New Candeo Colors polishes!

Hey loves!
Is anyone else excited it's Sunday? Probably not... but Arrested Development is finally back (and GOT tonight)!
Today I have 3 beautiful new polishes from Candeo Colors, and they are perfect for Spring/Summer!

Julep - A semi-sheer/jelly white base with various shades/sizes of blue glitters (including matte glitter), iridescent shimmer as well as "diamond" shimmer. I used 3 coats to get a full coverage but you could also use this as a beautiful glitter topper. I really loved this polish.. my only problem was that the formula was pretty thick.




Mahi - A shimmering aqua base packed with so much glitter, tiny blue holo glitter, gold hexes and iridescent glitters. This covered really well in 2 coats and the formula was great. I don't find a need for layering with this polish, it's so stunning and theres so much dense glitter that it's just not needed.



Springberry - A purple jelly base with a purple/pink microglitter, shimmer, matte pink and silver glitter in different sizes. I chose to layer this over a purple base, I felt as though this wouldn't cover well on it's own, but it is definitely gorgeous layered. The formula on this one was really good as well.



I really don't think I can pick a favorite polish here, this collection is so diverse and includes blue's and purples.. my favorites haha.
These polishes will be available for purchase very soon on Candeo Colors HERE, and you can like them on Facebook to keep up with releases and news HERE

Thanks for reading! xox

*All products were provided to me by the company for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Julep is so light, fresh, and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!
    Gah! Can't wait for GOT...

    ReplyDelete