Thursday, 25 April 2013

WingDustCollections - Spring Has Sprung, and Bonfire Under The Stars

Hey loves
Last week I showed you some beautiful polishes from WingDustCollections (you can read that post HERE), today I have 2 more to show you. These 2 are gorgeous polishes from her spring/summer collection.

First up, Spring Has Sprung - A gorgeous green holo. This is such a nice green for spring, and the holo is just beautiful. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage with this and it applied beautifully.



Bonfire Under The Stars - A nude/browny base with a holo, and bigger pieces of holo glitter. I used 1 coat over a nude base because I didn't want to waste the polish applying a million coats. This is a very pretty polish! Sadly, when I put my topcoat on I had a little smudging almost on my ring finger.




You can purchase WingDustCollections polishes HERE on Etsy, or HERE on Llarowe. You can also keep up with her on Instagram - @wingdust or like her on Facebook.

Thanks for reading! xox

*All products were given to me by the company to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own*

1 comment: