Saturday, 6 April 2013

Rainbow Honey - The Robot Collection Swatches and Review

Hey loves
Today I have swatches and a review of Rainbow Honeys Robot Collection. This collection is very different then the usual collections they come out with, it features 5 "foil" finish polishes and a black and white glitter.
Not only are these colors beautiful, but you need to check out the beautiful artwork that was designed for this collection. Dee (founder of Rainbow Honey) teamed up with Mary Winkler (a talented illustrator) to design beautiful artwork for the collection, and the artwork comes with the full collection as well!



Lets get right to the swatches.

Bitty Love Bot - A sparkling metallic aqua. The formula was amazing, they covered perfectly in 2 coats. I love this color though, it's kind of green but blue.. beautiful.





Femme Bot - A sparkling metallic peony. The color on this one is just stunning, it had so much shine and the metallic finish is gorgeous. Again, I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.



Lucky Bot - A sparkling metallic agave. I love the name of this, it immediately made me think of clovers.. because of "lucky" so cute. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.



Skyward Bot - A sparkling metallic cerulean. I'm a huge sucker for blues and this definitely doesn't disappoint. I'm loving everything about this polish, and again I only needed 2 coats.



Dusty Bot - A sparkling metallic lavender. This is a very pale shade of purple, it's lovely. I don't think I have a polish like this color, it;s very unique. I used 3 coats of this one just because it is such a pale color.



Yoshimi - A mix of black and white glitters and an iridescent shimmer. This is just a beautiful mix of glitters, and I'm sure it would look great over every polish lol. I swatched 1 coat of it, and it covered beautifully.



I always love the originality of Rainbow Honey's collections, but this one is just amazing. All of these are so unique, and I love them all.
You can buy the entire Robot Collection for $50, or $10 a bottle - Rainbow Honey

*All products were sent to me by the company for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*


4 comments:

  1. These are really pretty. I'm a big fan of the blues and the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skyward Bot is so beautiful! My fave by far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches! I love the way these shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THese are great, they remind me a lot of Color Club's Foiled collection, but with softer shades!

    ReplyDelete