Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Purple Water Marble

Hey lovelies!
Yes, today I will be showing you a water marble. This is something I don't do very often, because I'm awful at it, but I decided to try again. I was planning on doing my whole hand, but I kept messing up.. so I went with 2 accent fingers instead lol.




I'm not sure what the dark purple color I used was, I think it's China Glaze - Spontaneous, and the I used OPI - You're Such A Budapest, and OPI DS - Radiance.
I definitely need to practice my water marble a bit more, but I think it's okay. I'm proud that I did something I'm totally not comfortable with.

Do you still like water marble nails?

Thanks for reading! xox

6 comments:

  1. I love water marbles! But I agree they're a pain to do. Beautiful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this came out, and of course I love it because it's purple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Yours looks amazing! I still need to practice water marbling lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty mani! I love doing water marbling.. well, now that my nails actually turn out properly! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That marble is amazing! The colors fits perfectly with eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turned out great! I'm too scared to try again after the last nail challenge...

    ReplyDelete