Thursday, 11 April 2013

Lush Lacquer - Party Hearty

Hey
When I purchased Lush Lacquer polishes a few months ago I bought them in minis because it was my first time buying, and I regret that lol. I didn't know what to expect, but of course I love all of them.This is no exception to that, the major reason I love it so much... blue heart glitter!



Its funny that a few months ago I had maybe 5 indie polishes and now in my Helmer I have an entire drawer (which really isn't a lot if you think about it lol).
What's your favorite indie brand, or indie polish?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely glitter shade. I'm currently doing a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! The heats are a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the blue glitter :D

    ReplyDelete