Friday, 19 April 2013

Krafty Gurl - Pink Palooza and It's Magic

Hey loves
Is anyone else super excited that it's Friday? I have the next 2 days off, and I have about 50+ polishes in my "to swatch bin.. here's to hoping I can get some of those done lol.
Today I have 2 beautiful polishes by Jeanine at Krafty Gurl. She sells a huge selection of polishes as well as necklaces, so definitely check her out!

First up is Pink Palooza - A clear base packed with tons of glitter - hot pink, black, and white - in various shapes. Of course I swatched this over a light pink base, but I feel like you could use so many different base colors. This applied really nice, you got such a good amount of glitter on the brush as well, I only needed 1 coat.



It's Magic - A clear base packed with glitter, blue and white stars, white, silver and blue hexes, and black shreds. This was definitely magic, I didn't even notice in the bottle that there were stars and then I applied it and was super excited. Again, this applied really well.. I had no problems with the stars, I only needed 1 coat and the stars came out of the bottle perfectly every time.



Krafty Gurl polishes sell for $6.50 a piece on her Etsy shop. You can also like Krafty Gurl on Facebook to see updates!

*All products were provided to me for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own*

6 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Can't wait to see what you review next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I have a few more brands I should be posting in the next week!

      Delete
  2. These are really cute and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these, I agree, there are so many base colours that would look really good with these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink Palooza is awesome! I like the fact it has a clear base :)

    ReplyDelete