Monday, 22 April 2013

Julep Maven April It Girl Box

Hey loves
I keep forgetting to post swatches of these, and they are gorgeous and deserve to be posted!
I opt out a lot of Juleps boxes but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for these gorgeous neon colors. I also managed to grab some add ons (but they still haven't arrived!!).

Abbie - A bright vibrant yellow. This applied beautifully and it's such a nice shade of yellow (and I don't like yellows usually). This is perfect for summer.



Mackenzie - A bright neon green with subtle shimmer throughout. This one didn't apply so great, it was pretty thick and "goopy". I still like it though.



Eden - A bright deep purple. This polish has a vibrant tone to it, but it's a deeper shade of purple. I love it. It's also very hard to photograph, it's much better in person.



Overall I love this box, I'm a sucker for bright polishes and these are so great for summer!
If you aren't a Julep Maven there's a link on the side of my blog where you can sign up for a penny!

Thanks for reading! xox

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm not usually a yellow or green fan but those two are my favorite (too bad about that formula though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so surprised I liked them too!

      Delete
  2. Love the brightness of these :D

    ReplyDelete