Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Floral Nail Art

Hey loves
I recently came across some nail art done by Sarah at Chalkboard Nails, and I knew I had to try it. I have to say that I absolutely love this design. It's so easy, and you can use so many different colors.




I really do love this, I always have trouble doing floral nails but this was super easy.
For this design I used: China Glaze - Lemon Fizz, Color Club - Take Me To Your Chateau, Color Club - In Theory, Color Club - Endless, China Glaze - Spontaneous, and a black polish for the dots.

I'm also slacking on posts lately, I see that I've lost quite a few followers, so I'm sorry. I've taken on more responsibility at work which has caused me to work crazy hours.
I have lots of new stuff though, some amazing nail mails, a prize from a giveaway, and maybe I will do a post about my nail polish collection?

Thanks loves!

4 comments:

  1. I love this design. I tried to re-create it after I saw the original but I think the brushes were too wide. Maybe I will try it with minis. I love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so pretty! I love the colorful petals!

    ReplyDelete