Monday, 29 April 2013

Different Dimension - Squarey Hexy and Bluebell

Hey!
I recently became a huge fan of Different Dimension polish after ordering my first ones, so of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get my hands on 2 of her new shades.
Lets get right to the polish!

Squarey Hexy - A clear base with squares and hexes in different sizes and colors. There's pink, purple, green, blue, grey and silver. This is absolutely stunning! I love that the colors are more pastel compared to some of the "rainbow" glitter toppers that are out there. The formula was beautiful as well, and I applied one coat over a base.




Bluebell - A clear base with turquoise shimmer, iridescent, aqua, blue and purple matte glitter in various shapes and sizes.. as well as light purple flower glitter. This is another knockout, despite how hard it was to photograph. I'm a sucker for any glitter that's in a heart/flower shape so I really liked this, and I liked that it's such subtle glitter. Again, the formula was amazing and I used 1 coat over a base.



If you haven't purchased a polish from Different Dimension you should, the quality is absolutely amazing and they are so unique!
You can purchase these polishes and many more starting at $8.50 a bottle HERE on Etsy.

Thanks for reading loves!
xox


2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I like them! I can picture Squarey Hexy over Revlon Royal!

    ReplyDelete