Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Daring Digits - On Wednesdays

Hey!
I have been saving this polish so I could post it on a Wednesday, and I'm glad I finally remembered because I feel like I swatched this forever again.
I'm sure all of us know that "On Wednesdays" is a quote from the popular movie Mean Girls, so naturally the polish is a gorgeous shade of pink (and some amazing glitter as well).



This polish is just beautiful, I'm a sucker for anything with purple glitter or square glitter though. I am really happy with my recent buys from Daring Digits, she makes such gorgeous and unique polishes. I'm also really glad I snatched this up because I no longer see it listed on her website :(

You can purchase Daring Digits polishes HERE (She seems to be having a sale right now so definitely check it out for some amazing deals!)

xox

4 comments:

  1. niceeeeeeee!

    follow you:)

    please follow me :)

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so pretty and it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete