Saturday, 20 April 2013

Color Club kaleidoscope Collection

Hey
I'm sure you have seen my love for Color Club, my collection is sitting at 80 bottles I think, so of course I had to get this one. I found it at Winners for $9.99, such an amazing deal.
For all of the swatches I used 2 coats and then a top coat.

Endless - A beautiful light pink cream finish. This polish isn't very original, but I don't own a lot of polishes so it's a nice addition to my collection.



Evolution - A bright sky blue cream. This is a little different then some of the blues in my Color Club collection, not as pale as Take Me To Your Chateau. I love this polish, blues are my favorite.



In Theory - A vibrant coral cream. I'm not a huge fan of corals but I think this works pretty well on me. This makes me want to wear coral more often. I find it's pretty similar to Coral Cascade though, but that could just be me.



Abyss - A blue toned green cream. This color seems to be the most original in this collection to me, I really like it. I don't really think I have anything like it in my collection.



Bright Night - A super bright and vibrant blue. This is my favorite of the collection hands down. It's so pigmented and blue and I had no staining with this either! 



Pearl-spective - This is a shimmer topcoat, it's also very hard to photograph. It changes colors almost, but every time I took a picture it fell flat and looked gold. It's much prettier in person.



Overall I'm a huge fan of this collection, but I'm a fan of most of the Color Club collections lol.
You should definitely pick this up if you find it. The bright blue makes this collection totally worth it.

Thanks for reading!
xox

6 comments:

  1. This collection is so pretty! I like every color in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fun! Perfect summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of them! Endless and Bright Night are my favourites. Was the whole collection only $10??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swatches are pretty.I especially love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! That blue!! <3

    ReplyDelete