Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Blue Animal Print

Hey lovelies!
I hope everyone is having a nice week so far. Sadly, I think I'm getting sick... my glands have been so swollen for the past week, I'm not too impressed. At least I have Thursday - Sunday off which gives me 3 days to recover, and enjoy the sun hopefully!
I'm sure you all know how much I love animal print nail art, probably because it's so easy to do lol.



I always say I'm going to try to do different nail art and then I do the same thing again haha.
I keep saying I want to do Game Of Thrones nails but I still haven't!!!

Maybe one day I will stop being such a slacker of a nail blogger haha.

xox

6 comments:

  1. I love animal print nail art. Very adorable. I'd love to know the name of that Color Club polish. I love, love, light blue polish. Hope your're feeling better in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your leopard print! I hope you're feeling ok <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is so pretty. Love the background color and design. You did a well job on this mani.

    ReplyDelete