Monday, 25 March 2013

Prettily Inspired Polish - Swatches and Review

Hey everyone!
Today I have swatches of some gorgeous polishes from Prettily Inspired's Spring Collection, Pulverized Perennials. They are such gorgeous colors for Spring, and the names are just adorable.

*The products were provided to me for review, all opinions are my own*

First up is Grated Violets. This is a pale purple with a lavender shimmer (which is so hard to photograph). I used 2 coats to get good coverage, and the formula was great.



Pounded Pansies. A purple jelly base with holo glitter, and purple hex glitter. I used 1 coat over Grated Violets. The formula was really good.



Crushed Daisies. A creamy base with a mix of glitters. I used 1 coat over a color club polish, and I love it. I tried it over a few other colors (never photographed them). The formula was good, my only problem with it was the brush.. the brush was crooked which made it hard to apply.



Mangled Marigolds. A gold base with gold glitter. and holo. I used 2 coats over a gold polish. The formula was good again, no problems with application.



Overall I really enjoyed this collection. It has a wide variety of colors, and the glitters could be used over any color. I'm happy with the formula on these, and the only problem I really had was the brushes in some bottles (which I find happens in minis alot).

You can purchase these polishes along with the rest of the Pulverized Perennials Collection on Prettily Inspired's Etsy. They are $9.50 full size, and $5 for a mini. These are also coming from Vancouver BC, so if you're a Canadian like me I'm sure you can appreciate seeing a Canadian Indie Brand!

Thank you for reading! xox

4 comments:

  1. I really like Pounded Pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a flower-themed collection. I've never heard of this brand.Mangled Marigolds and Grated Violets are my two faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mangled Marigolds, they all have such cute names!

    ReplyDelete